Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Lines

 
When I was thinking about my theme for the coming year, I had several ideas. I am not mentioning these in sequence of preference! As I am a member of Voyage as well for which I picked trees as theme, I did not want to duplicate this theme. Well at least not for the whole year <grin>. Another idea I had was Earth Goddess, but my drawing skills are limited so I am afraid that the focus would shift to the backgrounds if I pick this one. The theme I decided upon is Lines. This might sound boring, but here are some pictures I googled with the word lines:

As you see there are so many ways in which you can use lines. And these pictures show only a few examples :-) I wonder how many pieces I could make with this theme before I get bored??

4 comments:

  1. I love your theme and yes it has huge potential. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!! ZEBRA!!!! one question though....where's his butt??

    All kidding aside (for a bit anyway)...I think this theme can go in so many different directions that you won't run out of possibilities anytime soon!! Can hardly wait to see the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wil - What an exciting theme!!The possibilities are endless!!

    So I am getting the HINT - Choose a theme!! So I think I will choose JAZZ. I can continue exploring the theme with collage and perhaps painting to music, and any other suggestions anyone has will be VERY welcome!!

    ReplyDelete