Wednesday, December 19, 2012

More and more faces















As time goes on, I seem to be settling into my 'faces' more and more. And I seem to (still) be in love with my oil pastels too. Here are some that I have finished over the past few weeks.

Most (if not all) grandmothers, adore their grandkids, so I have had two commissions to draw/paint a gran and her grandkids. I think this will be my new passion in 2013, more grans and grandkids.

I feel enthusiastic about next year and still hope to broaden my arty knowledge and try lots of new things.




For now, I wish you all and your families a wonderfully happy Christmas and a very healthy and arty 2013.

1 comment:

  1. Those faces are WONDERFUL!! I just might have to talk to you about Gran and Grandkids commissions....

    ReplyDelete