Friday, March 7, 2014

Lines or circles

Lines or circles, that is the question. Originally my idea was to continue working with my theme of 2013 - lines - as I still have a couple ideas. But for one of my online groups Stitched I picked the theme circles. For this group we have to make 4 quilts per year. It is now early March and I have completed 7 and am working on number 8. Overachieving? Maybe <gr>. Or I could choose circles for this group as well? Or I could work with both lines as well as circles? At the moment I just don't know.
Any way here are pictures of the circle quilts I have created. There is one more which I cannot show you yet, as I will be helping Kelly on the Fire blog in August.

Duck!

Overlapping Circles

Within the Circle

Circles never End

Life is like an Onion

Throwing Pebbles into the Pond

3 comments:

  1. And I love them all!!! The last one turned out even better than it looked in process! I'd be WAAAY interested in what you might do now combining lines and circles!!! That is just my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Free-spirit-artists" has been included in the Sites To See for this week. Be assured that I hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2014/03/sites-to-see_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these circle pieces are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete